Rules and Conditions
- MEMBERSHIP OBLIGATION. I am responsible for payment of my membership obligation. Failure to use the membership and utilize the club programs and facilities, which are available to me (us), does not relieve me of my responsibility for payment. The membership is absolutely nonrefundable in whole or in part.
- Douglasville Boxing Club offers month-to-month membership. We are not responsible for tracking attendance. You MUST give 30- day notice in writing or email if you wish to discontinue services at the club; otherwise, you will continue to be responsible for monthly payments.
- If you discontinue services and decide to return within the year, you may not be charged the $30 registration fee; however, a $10 reactivation fee may be applied.
- WARNING. I understand that if I have a history of heart disease, I should consult a physician before utilizing the facility.
- SMOKING and use of tobacco is not permitted in the club or on premises.
- SAFETY – We are dedicated to safe practices to prevent injury to yourself and others. Do not exercise if you have recently eaten or drunk alcohol. Stop exercising if you are dizzy, overheated, or short of breath. Do not use equipment that you are unfamiliar with.
- No running in building
- Be careful of wet surfaces
- GUEST POLICY – Douglasville Boxing Club is for members only. Please do not bring guest. DO NOT BRING family, friends, siblings, spectators or anyone else who is not a member. The club reserves the right to refuse admission to any person. Membership may be REVOKED for bringing guest into the facility.
- CHILDREN must be on the membership to use permitted parts of the club. Parents are responsible for the conduct and safety of their children. Please do not use or touch any of the equipment.
- Please be aware that late fees of up to $10.00 may be applied for payments beyond three days late. If there is an issue with payment, please communicate with management.
- Douglasville Boxing Club reserves the right to take pictures and videos in and around the facility. Please be aware that you may be posted in pictures and videos used for marketing purposes.
- Member agrees and represents that all exercises, treatments, and use of all club facilities shall be undertaken at the members own risk, that he/she is in good physical condition and physically able to undertake any and all physical exercises and treatments provided by the club, and that the owner and/or any companies and/or their respective agents and employees, shall not be liable for any claims, demands, actions or causes of action, whatsoever, to member or his/her property. In case of any accident, member agrees that he/she will be examined at his/her sole expense by a licensed physician who shall report in writing to both the member and the corporation owning the club.
- The club, agents and employees shall not be responsible for damaged, lost or stolen articles of clothing or any other personal property of any members. The club reserves the right to amend or add to these rules and conditions and to adopt new rules and conditions as it may deem necessary for the proper management of the club. The club shall have the right to change, remove, move, eliminate, add to or modify equipment and building in the club in any manner deemed necessary by club management. NOTICE State law requires that we inform you that should you (the buyer) choose to pay for any part of this agreement in advance, is aware that you are paying for future services and may be risking loss of your money in the event this health club ceases to conduct business. Health clubs do not post a bond, and there may be no other protections provided to you should you choose to pay in advance.
- NOTICE - state law requires that we inform you that should you (the buyer) choose to pay for any part of this agreement in advance, is aware that you are paying for future services and may be risking loss of your money in the event this health club ceases to conduct business. Health clubs do not post a bond, and there may be no other protections provided to you should you choose to pay in advance.
WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
By signing below, I give permission for (1) my son(s) / daughter(s) listed above and /or I to participate in the OPEN GYM at Douglasville Boxing Club located at 8757 South Flat Rock Rd. Douglasville, Georgia. (2) ACTIVATING the medical release. I also acknowledge that I have read the WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY statement and agree to its terms as a condition of participation. These waivers & releases are effective for as long as the above listed individuals attend open gym activities and have NO EXPIRATION.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
(Required for OPEN GYM participation)
I hereby release and covenant not-to-sue Douglasville Boxing Club and/or officers and/or owners, their members, or staff from any and all present and future claims resulting from ordinary negligence on the part of Douglasville Boxing Club, or any others listed above for property damage, personal injury, or wrongful death, arising as a result of engaging or receiving instruction in Boxing, fitness training, or any other activities or any activities incidental thereto wherever, whenever, or however the same may occur. I hereby voluntarily waive any and all claims resulting from ordinary negligence, both present and future, that may be made by me, my family, estate, heirs, agents, representatives, or assigns.